Get Your 15 Seconds of (McCombs) Fame
Have you seen this video, where a girl shows a second of every day of her life from 2011?
We thought it was pretty cool, but would be even cooler if McCombs students got in on the act.
So this is the challenge: Can you tell your McCombs story in 15 seconds?
Send us a video or photo slideshow that shows what you’ll remember about your experience here. From study groups to the Drag to trouble with escalators, we want to see it all. And submitting an entry will give you a chance to win a free McCombs t-shirt!
Here’s what we need from you:
• Shoot video or take photographs of your life at McCombs or collect old footage you already have.
• Think of it as a scrapbook.
• Edit it down to 15 seconds or 15 photos.
• No sound, music or added text. (This will help us have some consistency across submissions.)
• Make sure it’s only 15 seconds! That means each clip probably shouldn’t be longer than 1-3 seconds.
• Post it to YouTube, the McCombs Facebook page, or Flickr with the tag #McCombs15seconds. Include your name, degree and class year in the file description.
• Deadline is March 30, 2012. Students from any McCombs program can participate.
• Let’s see what you come up with! (And please, only original material.)
We’ll compile the best entries and publish them on McCombs TODAY.
Questions? Post them in the comments or email managing editor Tracy Mueller.