If UT operated on tuition and fees alone, classes would end in mid-November. That's why we take this time of year to say thanks to everyone in the Longhorn community for their support. Only 25% of UT's budget comes from tuition and fees. The bulk of our budget—the remaining 75%—comes from state funding, gifts and other sources. McCombs students offer their own words of thanks below. Watch this video to hear from more UT students.