Gain Career Insights from Your Fellow Alumni
The McCombs Alumni Network is proud to announce a new alumni-to-alumni mentorship program. Gain new insights into your professional development from the experience and expertise of your fellow alumni. Follow the simple instructions below to search the Alumni Directory for a mentor:
- Login to McCombs Online Resources with your UT EID and password.
- On the “Alumni Services” tab, click “Search for Alumni Mentors.”
- If your biographical, work or contact information are incorrect, update your profile. This will ensure we have your current information on file.
- Select your mentor search criteria.
- Select an alumna/us from your search results.
- Contact your mentor(s) of choice via email or phone.
This is not an automated matching system. You have the freedom to select the mentor of your choice and are responsible for initiating the mentor/mentee relationship. You will find detailed guidelines and a toolkit on the Alumni Mentor website to facilitate this process. These resources are designed to help build a successful mentorship relationship.